Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cruising Through "Hotter'n High School Lovin'" July

Back in my highschool days, I heard a youth minister say it was "hotter'n high school lovin'" outside.  Every summer that quote is in my head but probably never so much as this summer with all of the 100+ temps.

I'm not sure how it happened that there is more summer is behind us than in front of us for 2011, but here we are at the end of July.  My boys are keeping things interesting (understatement) and I've captured some of their moments below.

I sure wish this actually worked!  Both boys now take turns "helping" with their vacuum.

D waited patiently for the 4th of July fireworks and once they (finally) began at 10:15pm, it seemed anti-climatic for him because he went to sleep immediately.


D - "So since this toy spins the cars around....maybe I can take a ride too....."


"Peeks!"  The boys like to hide behind the glider in D's room.


D found big bro's hat and managed to put it on his head.  By the time I got the camera I was getting this view of him walking off.  I love how you can tell that he is strutting!  He thinks he is big stuff!


I moved the table and chairs to try and prevent D from pulling books off the shelf and bending/ripping them.  However, he found a way......


Looks like D is ready to "bust out!" Time to lower the crib to its lowest level!  
Both boys were ready to help!



Double splash time!!                                                                       My little monkey.





No comments:

Post a Comment