Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quotes by Gabriel

Mommy Says That

Gabriel was riding home from a friend’s house with Paul yesterday evening when the car in front of them braked hard.   Paul braked quickly to avoid a wreck and Gabriel said “You’ve gotta be kidding me!”.

Paul:  <laughter> Gabriel, who says that?

Gabriel:  Mommmmyyyyy!

Paul:  <more laughter> Who does Mommy say that to?

Gabriel:  Other cars!


Because He's Not Four Yet

Caryn:  Gabriel, are you done with your dinner?  Is your tummy full?
Gabriel:  No.  I'm not full because I'm three.  When I am four I will be full because I will be bigger.

We do not understand the logic behind this other than to chaulk it up to his excitement about turning four.  In six months.

The Hug

Gabriel:  "Mommy, I want to give you a hug!"
Me:  "Oh thank you my Gabriel!  Mommy loves your hugs!" <squeeze, squeeze>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gabriel:  "Mommy.......our hug is over."



No comments:

Post a Comment