Friday, April 1, 2011

Turbo Speed!

Gabriel is usually careful to be sure that his bedroom door is closed.  Because when baby David sees his door open, he makes a beeline down the hall to get into big brother's cool room.  Of utmost "coolness" is the train table!  When David and I got home from dropping Gabriel off at preschool, I saw him crawl towards the entryway, look down the hall, and then, he was off!

Those chunky little legs were going faster than ever!  And he never once wavered from his course! Not even the opportunity to splash in the dog's water bowl deterred him!

"I'm almost there, Mom!"


"WOOHOO!!  I MADE IT!  I CAN PLAY WITH IT ALL BY MYSELF!"

"Right, mom?  Can I?  Please?"


I let him play with it for about 5 seconds.  Because that is all the time it took for him to pull up an entire section of track, including the crane and depot.  This is why Gabriel calls him a "wrecking ball".  Good thing I've earned my degree in train track engineering.  Maybe I should put that on my resume.......

No comments:

Post a Comment