Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nighttime Thoughts

Here is what I have learned about moms and nighttime:
  • Moms are the last ones to bed
  • If anyone is up in the middle of the night for any reason, Mom accompanies him 
  • Once mom is up she may have trouble "turning off her brain" 
So here I am "piddling around" with this new blog.

Blogs seem to be the place to write about what you know and what excites you.  So it comes to mind to share with you a wonderfully exciting thing: BoyMom Designs.  I tell every boymom I meet about this site!

While helping out at a consignment sale during my 2nd pregnancy, I saw a woman wearing a cute black tee that simply said "boymom" in grey lettering.  I came home later that day and told Paul that if we had another boy "I want that shirt!".  And now, I am the proud owner of my 3rd BoyMom shirt (Green "boymoms rock") thanks to BoyMom January Winner!

I love proudly announcing my boymom status to everyone who sees me.  Maybe its because the girlmoms get to do the fun shopping.  We all know that it is so much easier to find cute girl clothes than it is to find cute boy clothes.  I miss that about not having a girl (or do I?$$$$$$?).   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment