Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sign him up for an Ivy League! My three year old speaks French!

Gabriel has never seen the Little Mermaid.  I haven't seen it in awhile and I'm not sure why I thought to quote a line from the movie a few weeks ago but Gabriel rememebered it and repeated it today.

On the way out the door to get Gabriel to preschool this morning, I was double checking that Gabriel had his jacket, his backpack, lunch, napmat and I had the diaper bag, wallet, cell, baby David, etc.  As we walked into the garage, Gabriel said, "Mommy!  We forgot my shoes!  Sacrebleu!"  Sure enough.  He was dressed and ready to go except for the fact that he was in socks.  Super Mom here.

Maybe this doesn't quite qualify him as bilingual but I was impressed he remembered it and then used it correctly.  However, it's a French curse word so maybe I shouldn't be that impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Grand Ma and Grand Poppie do see you as "Super Mom". Love you!

    ReplyDelete